16 June, 2010

all this bullshit

" I find myself wanting so much from people,
I want to be noticed, taken care of, shown off too,
and I want someone to stick around with me, a
great friend that will hang out with me everynight,
someone I can pick up from the train at 11 am, and
drop them off at 10 pm, someone I can meet up with
and get lost and explore the city, someone who can just
come over and watch endless indie films, and listen to some of
our favorite artists together lay on my bed, and just sing
or laugh and tell stories about life, and each other so we can both grow.
someone who will text me i miss you, someone who can
just make me feel im on top of the world, at times i feel
as if i have it all, but then i dont. if only i got what i wanted,
and if only i met someone whos down for it all. fuck, i need
new people in my life. "

I don't know where this is from , but I feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment