26 June, 2010

I completely feel like that, down there.
YOUR TIME, GO GET IT
MOTHERFUCKER.

and lately I've got a thing
for foul language.
It's like everday I love the
English language more and more,
and it never fucking disapppoints
me.
I just get wrapped up in words and
sounds and how it all feels when it comes out your mouth,
or how it looks on paper, or a screen.
This shit is magically, fuck.
Three words could change my whole life:
GET UP, MOVE.
IF YOU DIED.
PLEASE COME BACK.
When I'm gone, it's true, all thats left
are my words, my stories.
Raconteur until my jaw breaks.
Pen on paper til my bones rot to dust.

On another note, I wanna start
making a set of graphic design t-shirts
featuring foul-mouthed phrases.
censored?
I don't know.
The fuck word is so looked down upon
in modern society, but maybe i'll just do it.
Fuck women and children,
they can overt their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment