04 January, 2010

the color of the drapes

is the color of the rug
she lookin fly?
then give that bitch a hug
she suck yo dick?
hoes can never get enough.
but if she wont
bitch ain't gettin no love.

i like my women like
i like my tea:
wet and dark and giving off steam.
go answer the door,
who came to party?
bitches, bitches, bitches
and they all for me.

keep gettin ass
like an ikea couch
shes useless to me
unless my dick's in her mouth.
or somewhere down south,
no roads off limits.
keep em satisfied,
dick size: double-digits.

i know hearing that shit makes you mad
but i get twice the pussy you wish you had
nah, i don't get it,
pussy gets me.
all on they're knees like they're beggin for a treat.

and if you cute,
you can get it too,
but if you ugly as shit,
imma backhand you.

No comments:

Post a Comment