06 January, 2010

In America:

  • Portland, Oregon: not only do I wanna go here, I wanna live here. The environment, the people, the culture. God, if Portland isn't culturally relevant, then I don't know what is.
  • San Fransisco, California: Gay Heaven, but not as garish as New York. Environmentally conscious, laid back, close to water, I'm in love.
  • Cape Cod: Vampire Weekend convinced this is exactly where I want to go on vacation. I will wear silk scarves with my bathing suits and drink mojitos while eating grilled chicken bruschetta on the porch.
  • Phoenix, Arizona: I wanna see the desert before I die.
  • New Mexico: There's just something about the American Southwest that draws me lately.
  • New York: The Lower East Side. I mean, come on, its necessary.
  • Atlanta, Georgia: Even if they're still a bit racist, God I love the South. Good food, and southern gentlemen. <3
  • Michigan: There's gotta be something in the Midwest worth seeing. I intend to find out what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment