28 March, 2010

Sometimes the people you least expect.

There's few people on this earth that I've
kept in contact with for more than 3 or so
years, but for as long as I can remember,
I've been going to school with the good
man Austin Anthony.
This year marks the first time since
3rd grade that our names will not be in the same
yearbook, not that I ever bought those
anyways.

We took Photography class for
three years together, and whereas
I probably averaged to put out
4 photos a year, somehow this guy
has managed to find a passion in
a subject I failed so horribly at.
More power to him.
He's a billion miles away at
Western Kentucky University,
working on his craft, and it gets better
everyday.

He's got the goods, you wont
be disappointed:
http://austinanthony.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment